We are dedicated to your health and wellbeing, to customer service and making your visit to (the “Site”) an enjoyable experience!
Before you use the Site you need to understand that we do obtain some of your behavioural and personal details. For example, we cannot process orders without obtaining some of your basic details such as your name and delivery address, and we cannot send you invoices, information, news and promotions without obtaining your email address.
WE ENGAGE WITH YOU THROUGH EMAIL
The Site requires that you provide a valid email addresses so that we can send you information about your orders, your welcome pack and registration details, and if you subscribe to our newsletter and marketing communications health information and special promotions that we run. We will not sell or distribute your email address or use it for any other commercial purpose without your prior consent.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information that is collected and stored on our database is obtained from the information you enter on our online forms or provide by telephone through our contact centre. We will collect and store your personal information if you:
- Use or register with the Site
- Make a product or service enquiry
- Place an order with us
- Purchase a product or service from us
- Subscribe to website services
- Contact us by telephone
- Have a friend who has referred you to us, from our referral program
- Are on a partner list provided by a third party
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us
It is very important that all information that you enter is up to date and accurate to ensure the integrity of your account, that the services we provide are meaningful and that we provide a more positive experience.
You can view and amend your information by logging in to your account at Herb Valley.
Our web server also records your visits to the Site and logs any information obtained from those visits for the purpose of statistical analysis. Our web server may obtain your server address (not identified by individual), top level domain name, duration of your visit (including date and time), documents downloaded, pages visited and the type of browser used.
No attempt is made to identify you as a person with your browsing behaviour. However, web server logs may be reviewed and provided to any authorised person in the event that we are required to provide that information by law.
Herb Valley your information to help improve the management and operating of our business and to improve our services with the view to enhancing the experience for our customers.
We do not sell, provide, or allow access to your information to any external parties without consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Enable ordering of products/services
- Process purchases of products and services
- Deliver your purchases to you
- Process payment for your purchases
- Verify credit card payment details
- Send you invoices and other associated documentation
- Verify your identity
- Charge, bill and collect debts
- Suggest products that may assist you
- Conduct direct marketing by email or as permitted by you
- Sell, market and promote our products, services and business
- Send an email to a friend you have referred
- Conduct market research
- Research and enhance our products and services
- Address your feedback
- Address your complaint
- Assess, monitor and react to any emerging potential legal liabilities
If you subscribe to our email communications we will send you our eNewsletter, special offers, promotions and other marketing material to the email address nominated by you. You will also be sent these communications if you indicate that you would like to receive our email communications when you create a profile or place an order. You are able to unsubscribe from these communications by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
PLEASE DELETE ME
If you would like your details removed from our database, Herb Valley requires an email from you with your request (using the email account that your Herb Valley account is registered under) with your identifying information and we will delete your profile from our records.